Perhaps you have never heard of Scorpio as being referred to as “fire in ice”. Yes, Scorpio is one of the water signs, but it is the kind of water that is fierce and intense. This is the torrential rains which blow with hurricane force winds, creates ocean waves that crash on the rocks, and brings forth the rushing magnificence of beautiful waterfalls.
Scorpio is where we have the opportunity to take a step into the experience of transforming places in our lives that have just been kind of "hanging on". With this New Moon, here’s the perfect moment to choose just one thing that needs releasing.
In general, I confess that I can sometimes be single-minded, fierce and intense. But, for these next three days, I’ll be totally absorbed in whatever has my attention and fascination. In fact, I’m rather proud of myself for getting a project underway that needs to be moved along.
Here are some New Moon Scorpio tips to get things going:
- This is a good time to bring connections that are not serving your greater good, to conclusion. Make sure this is what you are really desiring.
- Pay attention to your intuitive and psychic insights. This is a wonderful time to walk in Nature and listen those insights, and then take action.
- This is also a really good time to talk with your significant other, or too anyone who is important to you, and with whom you desire to talk heart to heart.
- This is also a very creative and expressive time. What idea(s) have been incubating? Starting with this new moon, this would be a great time to strongly make efforts to bring your creation forth. Research and collecting information is supported here.
- Are you in business, this a really good time to review everything having to do with money.
Scorpio ruled by Pluto represents the energy of disintegration, as well as regeneration, because it embodies the cycle of life, death, and rebirth. In essence, Scorpio is the energy of releasing that which does not serve us anymore. This is where the transformational aspect comes into play. Essentially, Scorpio is creation and manifestation, but only if we are willing to let go of the old way.
Yes, this is a very concentrated, intense and “fire in ice” time. We also have the Sun sitting in Scorpio, so each way we turn, we are being asked by the Universe Herself, what are we willing to release and relinquish? Scorpio gets the reputation for being mysterious, difficult, sex crazed, and impossible to understand. Actually none of these are true.
Each one of us holds this energy, just like we hold all the other signs within ourselves. Scorpio is just one of the mirrors of self. But sometimes some reflections are more difficult to face than others. Take one step and look at a time, and let yourself receive your unique gift that Scorpio has to offer.
Scorpio is about standing in our power of choice.
Here’s Wishing You a Wonderful and Happy New Moon.
As Always in Moon Magic,