With these two events occurring in the sign of Pisces, which is connected to the Neptune ruling the 12th house that operates as the “hidden self”, we have a chance to delve into the realm of deep insight, and personal self awareness. Each of us at this time, is intuitively and also directly, tuned into the areas of life where we need to release, let go, surrender, and most all trust that the Universe is always willing, ready and able to bring our greatest and deepest desires into manifestation.
This Moon and Eclipse is providing each of us an opportunity to look deep into our unconscious, and see the habitual emotional and life patterns which “shadow” our lives.
What shadowy feelings, experiences and disowned parts of yourself are you ready to release? Here are 12 examples to consider:
- Why don’t others listen to me, because I know how to get things done and I’m right. They just need to get out of the way, and I’ll show them a thing or two. My head hurts.
- How can I use my talents, skills and abilities? They’re probably not good enough to make money doing what I adore. I’d better keep slogging away in this cubicle, it’s better than nothing.
- No one in my family ever got an education, or went to university because we came from the other side of the tracks(skin color, hair texture, gender, age, SES, etc.).
- My parents taught me that I’d better not venture too far from home, because the world is a very scary place. I’ll just stay here wish and cry some more.
- How can I express my creativity or do performance, when others might think I’m getting too big for my britches.
- My body is a piece of crap, it betrayed me by getting fat, blotchy, thinned out hair, so I’ll just keep eating(doing) whatever appeals to my taste buds and wear oversized clothes.
- Who would want me as a life partner, mate, wife, husband, what do I have to offer in a relationship? What’s the use, I just keep meeting losers anyway.
- Intimacy and sexual expressions are wrong because wanting to feel loved, desired and emotionally wonderful are just secret fantasies.
- Having big goals and dreams are a good philosophy. There are lots of books on how to be a winner. I think I’ll keep reading, get some more information, and maybe in the future I ‘ll get my business online.
- It’s important to get in contact with the right people so that these important “movers and shakers” know I’m ready for the big time. I need to make it big, and do it fast. Relax, forget it.
- It’s important to be ahead of the crowd and go it alone. None of them see what I see. I have all these dreams and visions but I’m not sure of which way to go.
- Sometimes I feel pushed aside when I offer my intuitive visions and insights. I feel so alone and different. They don’t understand me.. How do I stop feeling small, minimal and trivial? Poor me.
All of these are “Shadow” statements. Very often they control our lives in one form or another. These shadow messages operate at automatic GPS level. Only by become a “Star Navigator” and deciding to retell our stories, will our lives change. Pick one, or all that apply and Rewrite new Stories.
Tips for Personal Story Rewrite as a “Star Navigator”.
- Acknowledge things that you’re ready and willing to surrender.
- Trust your Inner Wise Self to provide clear insight.
- Be compassionate with yourself and others(breathe a lot, go walking, to the ocean, commune with nature).
- Your rewrite can be written, or using any creative means that represents letting go for you.
- Enjoy your creative, expressive, transformative and joyful process.
Here’s Wishing You a Wonderful, Soulful and AstroMagical Journey.