So many people have and are talking about the 6 retrograde planets, and which ones are squaring, opposing or quincunxing the other. Even though I‘ve been looking starward for quite a long time, I'm still asking. “ what does all of this mean for my life, in a direct way”.
Lots of u tube astrologers have been in the camp of describing the planets through the lens of astrological language. This is all well and good, but, they still leave me wondering, “what does the sun conjunct the moon with an eclipse on top of this, with 6 retros plus the south node mean in your life or mine?
Personally and intuitively I’m experiencing this time as an opportunity to really go deep into beliefs (friendships, relationships, financial “impediments, meaning “why is my money funny”, and /or being in survival mode). What are your old stories or myths in the form of obstacles, stuck emotional places and life experiences that need to be revisited and changed?
Here are some example stories for reflection:
- Why are you unable to make time to finish your designs for your clothing line? Maybe success as a "revised story" would bring too much attention.
- Perhap your story is the same old line about your health. Your “prison guard” is that nutritious food cost too much. Perhap a new question might be, “how much is your health worth?”
- Still telling the old relationship story about the person who wasn’t supportive of women composing music? It’s been 10 years since you’ve written anything.
Here are the 6 retrogrades and their tips for us:
- Mars Aquarius: Get moving and stop sitting around waiting for the change you want. No one else can move your feet except you.
- Mercury Leo: Do you need to communicate differently, even with and to yourself. The estimate is 100,000 self talk tapes a day. Talking to yourself matters.
- Saturn Capricorn: Be your own leader. Are you waiting for the political party, government officials or someone up the street to change your life?
- Uranus Taurus: Take the risk! Enough said.
- Neptune Pisces: What illusions, fantasies, and latest social media trends are keeping you enthralled, and locked away from your Soul direction?
- Pluto Capricorn: Time to embrace the depth of your own power for creation and transformation. Use it or lose!