Here are five suggestions for using this time wisely.
- Moon in Virgo is offering wisdom and insight on taking care of our health(body/mind, emotions, and spirit). This is the time to pay attention to the messages from your body. It’s important to be willing to listen from the inside out. Pick one new habit or attitude as a new point of focus. Perhaps learning a unique way to meditate that is tailored to your life.
- Mercury in Virgo is about gaining clarity through establishing thinking and communicating with yourself and others in a open and realistic way. This may be the time to get a planner, diary or organizing system that works for you. Most all, speak your truth.
- Venus in Virgo can bring beauty and functionality together. Along with the Moon, this is the perfect time to clear things which no longer have any use. Pass things on to others. This is being of service to others in a Virgo kind of way.
- Mars in Virgo is about taking action on the changes we know that are needed. Mars is the guiding planet for Aries, planet of new beginnings. With the sign of Virgo, it’s about analyzing and putting the new system into operation. Mars likes action, no procrastinating here!
- Find the house(s) where you have Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars. This New Moon is a new beginnings one that works in a very grounded, and "let's get it done way". With the fall equinox occurring on Sept. 22, it's a magnificent time to declare your own Manifesto.
Three Remedies for Using New Moon Energy
- What unique quality will you seek during this lunar cycle? Use this prompt to help you write your” New Moon Manifesto”.
- Virgo is guided by the planet Mercury. Another helpful remedy is to chant the seed mantra “Hum” any time you need to relax, calm and sooth yourself. This mantra is associated with the throat chakra.
- Here's one last thing. All of us are being called to service in our world. Our planet Earth is in a deep healing situation, just as each one of us is feeling these momentous changes. Our collective healing remedy, is to reach out in whatever way resonates with each of us.
Let's connect during this Lunar Cycle. Looking forward to seeing and chatting soon. Here's my G+: bit.ly/moonis
Always Yours in AstroMagic