Part Two: 12 House Descriptions Mini Guide:
Where does the New Moon and Solar Eclipse Land For You?:
- Aries guided by Mars. House of beginnings. new ideas, initiative. This your “self image, me zone” and your way of communicating introducing yourself to the world. This is the opportunity to step out, be independent and clear about taking courage action. Journal Question, what is your heart’s desire and how do you want to be known in an authentic and insightful way?
- Taurus guided by Venus. House of values inner resources (talents, abilities, self-esteem) Also house of financial possessions, assets and money. This is the house of understanding the process of building and creating by envisioning what is desired from the inside out. Journal Question: how can you value, confidently believe in yourself and your inner resources, as you acknowledge what you have to offer in the world?
- Gemini house, guided by Mercury, House of communication, signs symbols and divination . The mind and heart come together through empowered communication. Writing and speaking are priorities. Social interactions are enhanced through clear, truthful and honest communication. Also house of siblings. Journal Question: how do can you speak and communicate your heart’s desire more powerfully and confidently?
- Cancer guided by the Moon, House of home, family, ancestors. Deepest levels of personal comfort, safety, security and what gives a sense of emotional self worth. Reflect back on the home of origin and parenting experience, which provided the foundation for the feeling of home and safe haven inside yourself. Journal Question: what do you need in order to experience inner comfort, peace and home life which feels emotionally and creatively nurturing to self and others?
- Leo guided by the Sun, House of joy. creativity, fun. Here is where leading from the heart in generosity of spirit, laughter and loving fun play happens. Interactions with children and the” inner child” offer opportunity to experience the yearnings of the artistic self that’s seeking expression. New romance and companionship also trigger beauty and creativity. Journal Question: how can you release your heart’s desire by letting your creative light shine, in order to reach your full life purpose and potential?
- Virgo house guided by Mercury. House of body/mind/spirit self well-being. Here health, work, organization, service to others, as well as development of new life system for renewal of daily routines. Notice of what needs attention in health, work, or what is out of alignment in these areas. Commit to change and develop some new ways of doing things. Journal Question: how are you willing to make your own well-being, health and work a priority and focus in your life?
- Libra house guided by Venus. House of love, marriage, business partnerships and mediation. Here is where balance between the desires and needs of others are weighed and considered with your own. Seek truth and harmony in love relationships. Learn to distinguish differences and understand the commonalities that connects all of life. Journal Question: what do you need to understand in order to attract loving relationships that are harmonious, and to bring balance and joy into your life?
- Scorpio guided by Pluto. House of intimacy, financial awareness, emotional and sexual connection. The house of occult wisdom, the hidden and mystery of cycle of death and rebirth. Emotional intensity and the deepest desire to probe into the meaning of life. Meaningful partnership with someone who can hold space for intense sexual and intimate exploration that is regenerative and raises energetic vibration. Journal Question: what old and low vibrational energies do you need to release, that are holding you back from achieving your best life?
- Sagittarius guided by Jupiter. House of personal growth, expansion, seeing the big picture and philosophy of life. Here we find the quest for spiritual understanding, often through foreign travel, higher education and study. There’s a need for freedom and exploring greater horizons. Journal Question: how can you focus your faith and belief toward understanding the Divine plan for your life?
- Capricorn guided by Saturn. House of acknowledgement on the world stage of fame, fortune, career, life ambitions and success. Here we find public image, acclaim, social status, and how people view your position of leadership and commitment to achieving worldly success, as you balance understanding of Divine wisdom. Journal Question: how can you achieve your worldly goals and ambitions and find emotional peace, a feeling inner confidence and spiritual purpose?
- Aquarius guided by Uranus. House of hopes, dreams, friends, social/group/community connections. Here we have visionary, the ability to see beyond the conventional view of things. Intuitive awareness is important here, because many ideas, dreams and thoughts come through the non-linear way of perceiving things. Journal Question: how can you connect and be open to social interactions with others, and yet stay true to the uniqueness of your own visions and desires of your heart?
- Pisces guided by Neptune. House of most secret aspects of self, what is hidden, dreams, and the collective unconscious. This is the house of spiritual and universal understanding that everything in life is related to everything else. Trusting the levels of intuitive awareness and psychic perception is the way to move in this house. The pathway is cosmic consciousness that connects to Divine intelligence. Journal Question: how can you release negative fear experiences and open even more to your creative, mystical and inspirational awareness that's channeling through your dreams and intuitive messages?
Go Out and Enjoy this Powerful Life Magic .
Cosmically and Creatively yours,